Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where I Can Find Shemales In Abu Dhabi?

40 years of Queen

Yesterday marked 40 Añaza Freddie, Brian, John and Roger take out his first disk, under the name of Queen.

is not only one of the most influential bands of all time, the first with music (and even video clips rare not following) and having a friend with the theory that no disc that can take at least a good song *.

is also a Top 5 of my favorite groups is undeniable. With gold plate and everything. In fact I am preparing a poster, designed by me, to frame in my room as a small personal tribute to these great lords ***.

But I also wanted to leave something here, so I put my Top5 songs by Queen, and a couple of things about anything:)







Top 5


5 - One Vision:




4 - Death on Two Legs:




3 - Seven Seas of Ryhe:




2 - Keep Yourself Alive:




1 - '39:

They miss, how would have been his records if Freddie had not left us in the 90 ****?


would like to say that NO ESTOI MUEDTO. I vagueza intellectual laziness and writer. Already happen, and ...





-------------------------------------------
--------- * [if Hot Space **, I look at you. Luckily tito Bowie Under Pressure wine under his arm, if not ...]
** [I have said in the blog, but this album is what made Queen when she bit into the 80 'on the bum] ***
[in other matters, did you know that Brian May is an astrophysicist and the good?]
****[ before a clever morality play me in the comments: yes, I know Freddie was gay , and not give a shit, it was a great musician and what I have read about him, a great person. If you come to me complain to the blog of crap I delete the comment and I send to your stupid site to mourn over all. I said.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment